Ooh, it feels like spring outside Knock wood – I’m so ready for winter to be outta here!!!
_uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
- Cupcakes, fudge brownies and cookies from the kitchen
- Little bugz in pretty dresses, so well-behaved
- Family farewells to a wonderful lady
- Good times, stories shared, laughs had and time well spent in Calgary
- Visiting my childhood home in Airdrie, and reminiscing with my husband about our childhoods
- Gorgeous, sunshine-y weather, with snow melting and mud puddles galore
- My Sku, and all the sh*t we get into!! Lolz and snorts abound…
- An in-cre-dible massage from my friend Suzy; she is re-starting her massage therapy practice, and I firmly believe that if you live in Edmonton, you should EMAIL HER for an appointment!! Seriously – I have had many a massage in my life, and this was the best one to date.
- Wicked fun at Bikram today. There had to have been at least 60 people in the room! It was very laid back and relaxed, but I still got a great practice in. It’s always fun to laugh through the pain
- Did I mention the sunshine?? +6!!!
- Keeping up the work for my community initiative project! Every business I ask jumps in feet first
- Having Leith home every night this week
- Anticipating the fun we will have for the bugz’ birthday in one week
- Kickin’ butt in hockey – go Canada go
- Oh, and something about being the #1 country for gold medals at the Olympics? Do we ROCK or what??
- Life, in general