Maybe it was God telling me that I’m too old for impulsive actions… _uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
Something I love about myself: _uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
I have to do something very difficult today. _uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
…I went home and went to sleep for nearly 3 hours. This cold is kicking my azz It’s not even the symptoms at this point; it’s the fatigue. I’m walking around in this semi-conscious haze, unable to concentrate for more than a few seconds at a time. Just writing this is taking every ounce of focus I have! All 3 of us JDance ladies are sick (or getting sick), so we are collectively taking tomorrow off to recover and hopefully kick this bug. Fingers crossed… _uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
Yesterday was the light at the end of the tunnel. _uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
The only thing missing is someone to come and clean out my office!
_uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
- Sunshine streaming through my windows
- Hardly any snow left on the ground, and most of the yucky snow mold washed away by the first spring rain showers
- Birds and frogs chirping together (although the frogs could stand to zip it for a few hours at night!!!!)
- Our slough filled with water and many new creatures
- Paycheques to deposit and bills paid on time
- Extra time with Sherrie this week, as she kindly helped by picking up my bugz when I was working late
- Better bug-behaviour this morning
- Still rottenly sick, but feeling better
- Stained glass crafts:
- Buying dishes and a new toy for our new family member who will be here on Friday!
- Good cell coverage, meaning that we can talk to Leith each night and text throughout the days
- Good weather north of Ft Nelson BC, which means he’ll be home sooner rather than later (fingers crossed!)
- Clean floors
- Phone calls from the bank, telling us our paperwork is ready to sign!
- Business decisions that both a) relieve stress, b) provide direction and c) inspire!
- An early Mother’s Day brunch with my mom, which will actually be a lunch, which will be tasty
- Toddler-wearing in the Mei Tai, soothing tempers and refuelling patience:
- Watching Netflix in bed, be it Mad Men or Max and Ruby
- Listening to them sing and dance: “Waka Waka Rosie, husha husha, we All! Fall! Down!”
- Good friends who help you when you’re too stubborn to ask for help
- The lure of the greenhouses and early spring planning (but not planting … yet!)
- Lots of Kleenex
- Blogs to read and be inspired by
- Taxes done, and a generous return on its way!
- The absolute beauty of this life, regardless of chaos and stress, knowing that we are building something incredible
Technically, I have 3 days left in my sugar-fast but I’m calling it a loss today instead of sticking it out until the end. _uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();