_uacct = “UA-4888259-1″;urchinTracker();
- Minus 20 and snow. I guess winter came back?
- The bugz have been playing nicely by themselves for almost 2 hours. I’m not about to step in
- Coffee. Yes, coffee
- My yoga plans were derailed today because Leith is on call. We blame the weather for that one…
- No yoga = 90 minutes on the treadmill. Not running though…
- Two wood stoves means that our furnace isn’t blasting even though it’s frightful outside
- My husband’s bacon pancakes rock.
- I wish I was lazy enough to get groceries delivered…maybe we can make it a fun, family outing tonight, right??
- I found a frozen banana in my freezer (obvious place) just when I was mourning how boring my lunch shake was going to be today!
- I’m down 13lbs in my “What is fat, what is twin-skin” journey! I’m 7lbs from my goal weight, just in time for Mexico!! ¡Arriba!
- I’m already planning my garden this year. Last year’s “put planted pots in the garden box” was pathetic, so this year I will be churning up a new plot and bringing in good soil and fertilizer! The old plot will become a flower garden…
- C-boo found my old English riding hat somewhere in the basement. I’m surprised I still have it 18 years later, and wondering where she was that she shouldn’t have been…!
- Leith went ice climbing yesterday with a stranger he met on the internet. True story. He came back alive and everything.
- I reeeeeeally need to clean up my office again. There’s an avalanche waiting to happen.
- Twitter. My tweeps save my sanity sometimes. I love you guys
- I am slightly REALLY excited to road-trip with Cheryl next weekend to see SKU!!!
That’s about it for now. Just killin’ time until I can make lunch. And avoid cleaning my house