I’ve been very delinquent in my blogging lately… I supposed that’s a good thing, because it means I’ve been busy living life away from this box
But in the spirit of catching up:
- We drove to Regina for Easter. It was our first trip since the bugz were 4 months old. They were great the whole way there (thanks to their DVD players), really well-behaved while we were visiting, and almost angelic for the 10 hour drive home! They didn’t even crack their DVD players open, and not a teaspoon of Gravol was administered!!
- My grampa taught me to soft-boil eggs. I’m now addicted. I could eat a dozen at a time…!
- I threw out my gluten-free diet this weekend, and paid dearly. I was uncomfortable, but damn! It was tasty
- My seedlings are all up, in a bad way. Ummm…what do I do with them now?? It’s only mid-April!
- I filed my taxes! Woohoo!! Thank you, refund gods.
- My bugz are on a serious independence streak…they’ve been playing downstairs for over an hour, leaving me with nothing to do. They don’t want me to play. Fine, then.
- I’ve got Shutterfly orders arriving in the mail, and another order to put in, thanks to the 101 free prints in my email inbox this morning!! I’m actually doing something I said I would – amazing!!
- This week marks getting back on the treadmill – literally. My knee is feeling better, and I need to get back to my long runs. I should be up to 15k this weekend, but I’m aiming for only 12-13k. Daily walks and runs are key to staying on track, and I fell off that track big time!
- I have at least 2, if not 3 recipes to post over at MagzD Gluten-free. This isn’t the only place I’ve been slacking! I also have a post to write for The Princess and the Pee, but I keep neglecting that too.
And because I hate all-text posts (and write them far too often…!), here’s a smattering of photos