- I have horrible taste in music. I love everything, but my goodness! My iPod is stuffed with nothing but country music and bubblegum pop lately. I think I’m secretly harbouring a 13-year old somewhere… One Direction, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato…oh, my!
- This is my desktop in the living room right now. I can’t even bare my office to you. It’s terrifying. I’m past the point of even helping myself. I think I just need to light everything on fire and walk away…
- I really want one of these. It’s a bluetooth speaker from Bose. I have a sick love of all things Bose. The problem is, I just spent $500 on a SoundDock for the dance studio. This one though? It would mean having my iPhone/iPod in my pocket; not tearing back and forth to the speaker = smooth class transitions. It’s also SO small – about the size of a hardcover book – which would be amazing during festivals and competitions! I could have bought a refurbished one in Vegas for about $80 less…but I’m tempted to just shell out the $330. Ahhh, decisions….!
- Can you picture me in this?? Hahahahaha…but seriously, I’m ordering it for dance parties. And maybe for Wee Dance classes. And Fridays, in general…
- Where does one buy fabric in Edmonton? I remember there being many fabric stores once upon a time. I really want to get my sew-on, but where do I go? There’s a Fabricland in the west end…there’s Davey’s wholesale. Ikea? Where do my crafty friends go??
- I am SO EXCITED to take my bugz to Calgary and Drumheller this weekend! We got an incredible deal on a hotel for Saturday night – free penguin slippers AND zoo passes!!! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE PENGUINS??
- Leith and I decided last night that our 1990 sofa bed in the basement has officially met its end of days and should be put out of its misery. Time to go couch shopping for a sectional that fits more than two people…laying down!
- I took the girls to Cafe o Play yesterday for the first time in 5 months. I think it’s safe to say that we’ve outgrown the screaming hoards of toddlers, despite my always-tasty Yummy Mummy latte. Oh my. We were only there for an hour before I had to high-tail it or start drinking… But with the long winter looming, we decided to buy a family pass to Telus World of Science. It’s only $150/year for a family, which means that it pays for itself after only 4 visits. Done and DONE!
- I am very excited about a couple of opportunities to promote KeyLime clothing in the near future! Suffice to say that I am a huge fan of their locally produced active wear, and cannot WAIT to share more…but I have to hash out the details first Patience, my friends!
- This is the lamest post ever. I’m trying to find some redeeming quality…really, it’s just a time-waster and a post-filler. Sorry. Let me make it up to you: blueberries and chocolate almond milk. Thank me later…
This post is a part of the Summer Blog Challenge! Join the rest of us