Learn to use my sewing machine
- Set up a sewing area in my house
- Sew kitchen curtains
- Create a new garden plot for vegetables behind the shed
- Build 2 or 3 raised perennial beds
Plant our hydrangea and night bark trees Make dill pickles and carrots
- Give homemade Christmas gifts
- Take the bugz berry picking at Happy Acres U-pick
Take the whole family back to the Calgary Zoo and Heritage park this summer
- Spend a month actually following my girls celiac diet, instead of cheating
- Having my wedding rings soldered now that the set is complete
- Go to the whisky bar with Leith
Buy an acoustic guitar and keep learning
- Finish the Okanagan marathon this fall
- Bring home lots of Okanagan wine from the marathon trip
- Spend a blissful week in Mexico this winter!
- Go scuba diving
- Build a sand castle on the beach
- Spent an exorbitant amount of money on a bottle of funky wine. Drink it NOW.
- Have Leith show me how to change the oil in a vehicle and change a tire on my car
- Have an acreage party tweet up
- Learn to ride a motorcycle…in a very controlled setting
- Have a “YES” day
- Find a really, really, REALLY good gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe. For real.
- Send a handwritten letter
- Use the rest of my Bikram 20-pass before it expires!
Buy houseplants…possibly keep alive
- Buy myself something extravagant without guilt
Eat a freaky flavour of ice cream, like dill pickle
- Go to the roller derby…hell, maybe even go roller skating!!!