I’ve watched Crystal, Heather, and Melinda write their weekly lists for 2-ish years now, and I love every post. I hope they don’t mind, but I’d like to use their prompts each week on my own blog – I love the self-exploration and discovery, the reminiscing, the gratitude, the appreciation, the wonderment of it all. So, without further ado:
List #1: Things I’m Looking Forward to in 2013
- Mexico. Always Mexico…I think it’s what gets me through these short, cold days!
- Two sweet little bugz turning 5 years old
- Festival/performance season as The Boss, for the first time in 8 years. Eeks!
- Summer projects, like putting baseboards in our house, building new gardening beds, and more
- Two months off this summer
- Those little bugz climbing the steps to the big yellow school bus this September…although I’m equally scared about letting my babeez go off into the world!
- (having two to three full days to myself this fall…)
- More skiing this winter
- Teaching the bugz to ride big-girl bikes, and surprising them with new bikes for their birthday this year
- Saving for, planning, and booking our 2014 Disney Cruise!!!
- Running outside when the weather warms up
- Finishing up my 2nd round of 101 in 1001
- Wrapping up the first “new” season of Expressions Dance Studio in 16 short weeks – ahhhhh!
- Travelling to Vegas again for the Dance Teacher Web expo
- More nights curled up on the couch with Leith, watching cheesy TV shows and bad movies together
- Continuing the guilty pleasure of my Sweet Valley High book club with my childhood friend
What are you looking forward to in 2013?