Happy birthday to you.
May is going to be awesome. I know this because:
- Leith got called out to Ft MacMurray for 3 weeks today. This would normally throw me into a fetal position, but with our financial diet in full gear, 21 days of 12-hr shifts sounds pretty good to us!! Hello, overtime!!
- His office did fix the paperwork screw up, so we did get paid in full…which means all my bills will be paid today – yay!!
- I get to pick up my bugz’ first dance pictures this week
- I’m going to see my bestest Suzi this weekend for a training run in Cochrane, just 4 weeks before the Footstock half marathon!
- I get to buy new underwear!! Woohoo!
- May means almost summer, which means PLANTING MY GARDEN!!! The nursery in my living room is getting out of control…
- The start of morning coffees out on our deck
- Erin is going to have her baby this month!
- The greenhouses are in full swing, which means I can go and get all my beautiful flowers for my yard soon!
- It’s Celiac Awareness Month
- I have a new treadmill to play with, and it’s oh-so-beautiful
- I get to keep Shredding, which is giving me oh-so-beautiful arms
- There’s sunshine everywhere, and long daylight hours for playing outside
- I’m thisclose to getting my devil IUD ripped out!
- I can buy groceries at the farmers’ markets soon – outside! In the sun!
- The first baby wearing walk of the year is on May 23
- We will be celebrating our 5-year anniversary on May 25 – so far, so very good
Although we’re guaranteed to have a few ups and downs, I’d say we have a lot to look forward to this month!
What are you excited for in May?