Oh, what a month March was! I am still shaking my head that we are 2 days into April already…
Highest highs, a few bumpy lows, and lots of wonderful growth this spring:
- No yoga, nor much running…something to improve for April! My one 11k run was a bad, bad idea, and I’m still recovering with a host of ice/heat/pain meds. Not very detox-y…!
- BUT! That 11k run was done in 1:09, so that’s worth celebrating
- We survived 2 weeks of solo parenting while Leith was in Vancouver, without screaming, fighting, yelling, or feeling stressed. It was a ridiculously peaceful stretch, and surprising to say the least!
- I read more books this month than the last 3 months combined! 5-1/2 books in a month…I haven’t done that in years!
- I held strong to 134lbs without diet or exercise. Not bad, hey?
- I disconnected from the internet more than ever before!
- We finally had the bugz’ celiac diagnosis confirmed. What a relief!
- Our whole house went wheat-free. Leith even maintained his diet while working away!
- To track our gluten-free journey, I started a new blog!
- I did NOT drink enough water this month. I’m pretty sure I made up for it in coffee though. *shame*
- We celebrated 4 years as a family, and made some kick-ass cakes
- I found some really amazing people this month. I’ll never really believe in second chances again, but they’re doing a good job with their first chances…
- I detox’d my hair!
- I transitioned from just a dance teacher and just a mom to a DANCE MOM!
- I also got my dance teacher groove back (…it was awesome fun!)